Shell integration: Enabling shell menu integration during setup lets you open Tag&Rename from right-click menus in Windows. Like all setup choices, you can change it later in the extensive Program Options. Many tags: Tag&Rename supports many more tags than most built-in tag editors, including not only common tags like Composer and Conductor but also many unusual tags such as Bit rate, Encoded by, Remixed by, and Initial Key. File Mask Editor: The Get Tags From File Names tab’s Mask Editor includes numerous variables like Album, Year, Track, Comment, Release Time, and Mood. Click More Variables for additional options. Amazon Web Service: Amazon Web Service users can configure their own account under Program Options: Advanced.
Busy and wordy: Some of Tag&Rename’s setup options need clearer explanations (we chose defaults). A busy layout needs streamlining; for example, tabs like “Get Tags from File Names” could be shortened. Price pressure: Capable freeware leaves you more money for more music.
Free tag editors are fine for most users, but music lovers with large libraries will find Tag&Rename not only exceptionally useful but surprisingly affordable, too. Editors’ note: This is a review of the trial version of Tag&Rename 3.8.3.
Tag&Rename full version with crack
- Manual and batch id3 tag editor
- Automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database
- Automatic load titles and cover art from Amazon and Discogs
- Automatic load album titles from tracktype.org server
- Get tags data from mp3’s file names and its folders structures
- Rename your mp3 files and folders according to its music information in a batch
- Create playlists
- Export files information to XLS, CSV, and HTML formats and import tags from XLS
File and tag formats supported by Tag&Rename 3.9 with serial keys:
- .mp3 – ID3v1, ID3v1.1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- .wma, .asf and .wmv (Windows Media) – Windows Media tags
- .m4a, .m4b (Apple iTunes aac and lossless audio files), .m4p (protected files from Apple Music Store), .mp4 – iTunes tags
- .ogg, .flac and .spx – Vorbis Comments
- .mpc (MusePack), .ape (Monkey’s Audio), .ofr (Optim Frog), .wv (Wav Pack) and .tta (True Audio) – APEv1 and APEv2 tags
- .wav – ID3v2 tag in ‘id3 ‘ RIFF chank
- Multiple options to organize music collection
- Organizes music in almost any format
- Great SoftwareEasy to useLot of usefull optionfull MP3 support
- Takes a half hour to master but it’s not that complicated given its powerful features
- Three cons:1 – TOO PRICEY!!!! – a little steep for a one-dimensional program.2 – when adding the auto numbering for tracks, tracks 1-9 have preceding zeros….i.e., 01,02,03, etc. (Nit-picking, I know.)3 – not intuitive.
- Can be rather slow opening files. Also would be nice if it automatically put files into folders by artists.
- Basically, this is a good product, but I would caution anyone on the purchase of it based upon their lack (Okay ? Non Existing) customer service support.
Regardless of your preference of music compressor even if a lossless codec like Monkey’s Audio, FLAC or WAV, Tag&Rename 3.9 full version setup is the ideal software to organize your music library and playlist into a coherent order. Several Tag fields are supported which allow for cover art, genre of music and rating. Be ahead of your game by having the most organized playlist in town. Tag&Rename 3.9 Full Version license code is a music organizer that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename 3.9 license Key because it has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.
System Requirements for Tag&Rename 3.9.15:
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.softpointer.com
- Author Softpointer Inc.
- Last version 3.9.15
New in Tag&Rename 3.9.15:
Removed amzon.fr and amazon.co.jp web import – because it is not work anymore
Improved Discogs search
now, if Tag&Rename can't rename or edit tag in file, it is show name of the application that lock this file
improved Discogs search
fixed bug in aiff support
fixed bug in wav support
fixed bug in mp4 support
fixed bug in cover art resizing while saving tag
changed default behavior of iTunes Grouping ID3v2 tag handling
fixed bug when Tag&Rename don't save Grouping settings
added support for new iTunes Grouping ID3v2 tag frame
Tag&Rename 3.9.15 full version with crack, Tag&Rename 3.9.14 full setup, Tag&Rename 3.9.13 full setup, Tag&Rename 3.9.12 with keygen, Tag&Rename 3.9.11 full version free, Tag&Rename 3.9.10 serial keys, Tag&Rename 3.9.9 pin, Tag&Rename 3.9.8 crack, Tag&Rename 3.9.7 full download, Tag&Rename 3.9.6 license Key, Tag&Rename 3.9.5 full version with crack, Tag&Rename 3.9.4 Free Crack, Tag&Rename 3.9.3 Activator Free Download, Tag&Rename 3.9.2 patch, Tag&Rename 3.9.1 full download, Tag&Rename 3.9 registeration keys, Tag&Rename 3.9 RC1 crack, Tag&Rename 3.9 Beta 5 Full Version license code, Tag&Rename 3.9 Beta 4 Full Version keygen, Tag&Rename 3.9 Beta 3 serial code