In the eventuality that you need to use Windows Media Player on your computer for various, then there is a chance that you have been prompted to download a new set of codecs in order to play a certain file more than once. To avoid situations like this one in the future and be able to play any file you want without any hassle, then it would be a good idea to install a codec pack for Windows' embedded player. Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5 license Key is a collection of codecs that encompasses all the components you are likely to need for encoding and decoding multimedia files without having to install additional software later on.
Media Player Codec Pack Full Version Free Crack
Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5 Full Version portable (version 4.4.8) has a file size of 43.48 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16580 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. The Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5 full version free is a free simple to install package of codecs/filters/splitters used for playing back movie and music files. After installation you will be able to play 99.9% of files through your media player. Additional file associations are applied to make Windows Media Player play BDMV (unencrypted BluRay/AVCHD), EVO (unencrypted HD-DVD), NOTE: BluRay and HD-DVD playback is very basic and requires both RedFox AnyDVD HD and compatible hardware.
Set the file association and configure the library for your sound system
Another reason why you should pay attention to the installation is because this is when you can set the file associations. In case you prefer to play only certain videos or tracks with Windows Media Player, then this is the perfect time to sort the types of files in this sense. Providing that you opt for the detail installation method and you pay attention to mark the components you need to be able to play various videos on your computer, Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5 Full Version key can prove to be a satisfactory codec collection.
Media Player Codec Pack Features:
- Offers codecs for SD and HD video playback
- Includes all common codec components
- Support for all the most widely used file formats
- Configuration can be confusing
- No need to download a new media player
- Includes codecs for lossy and lossless audio compression
- More formats for Windows Media Player
- Can install Media Player Classic Home Cinema as part of the package
- SUCKS DON’T DOWNLOAD IT!!!!
- Cannot tell if it is really at work or if something else I did made the system work. There is no real documentation that is in lay-terms for the general user, and the website looks like something I would normally avoid and is pretty much useless.
- Avoid like the plague until the idiots compiling these codec packs learn to do so without including Adware to hijack your internet browsing.
- Easy to install
- Wish we’d found it sooner
- maintains performance of media player
- I used to use FLV and Winamp player just to play .gif, .flv, .mkv and .mpeg files. Now I still have the player but I don’t use them any more.Makes you wonder why Gigantic Microsoft don’t even give this for free in the first place.
All the most common codec packages are included – LAV (both video and audio decoders), ffdshow DirectShow, XviD, x264, DivX, Haali Media Splitter (for MKV containers), Sony DSD, etc. These provide support for all the most common media file types, such as MKV, AVI, FLV, WebM, MP4, M4A, TS, DTS, AC3, FLAC, APE, Ogg, 3GP, and many others. All the most widely used SD, HD, and Ultra HD video codecs are on the list, as well as a large selection of compressed and uncompressed audio codecs. Shorten audio files (or SHN, a personal lossless audio favorite) is not part of the list, regrettably, though its decaying use makes its absence a minor drawback.
System Requirements for Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5:
- DirectX 9 or higher
- Windows Media Player 12, 11 & 10
- Any player compatible with DirectShow
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 2008 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Homepage: www.mediaplayercodecpack.com
- Author Cole Williams
- Last version 4.5.5
“Software Informer has blocked this file as it may be harmful:”
This happens when Media Player Codec Pack tries to install other applications that are considered “bundled”. You should use the error as an example and install other codecs that are open-source and free to download and use. For example, there is Combined Community Codec Pack that contains all the necessary filters to encode or decode your files.
Access the following page to download the installation package. While installing you will also see that you have the possibility configure various aspects related to video and audio playback as well as set some audio and video players as the default ones.
New in Media Player Codec Pack 4.5.5:
Media Player Codec Pack 2.2.0 For Pc Free Download