hier eine kleine Anleitung aus dem Englischen zum Rücksetzen der ECU
How to reset your ECU
1. Disconnect the negative terminal on the car battery
2. Pump the brake pedal several times (7-8 times) to discharge any left over current (or alternatively you can wait a few hours, your pick)
3. Reconnect battery
4. Congratulations, you have just reset the ECU, but now you have to reset a few other things
How to recover from an ECU reset
For the windows
1. Just push the switch down until it clicks (moderator edit: hold the switch in the 1st detent, not the auto 2nd detent)
2. Then raise the window until it clicks
3. Do this for driver and passenger side windows.
- 2008+ models, 2007 models with TSB done: you can use the buttons on the driver side to reset the left and right windows
- 2007 models: using the button at each door, do the reset. The reset of the passenger side window will not work with the driver side button.
For the TCS land DSC lights
1. Start the vehicle
2. Turn steering wheel all the way to the right
3. Turn steering wheel all the way to the left
4. Turn off ignition
5. Start the vehicle
6. TCS and DSC are now reset
So bin ich.