In fact, the program is supposed to deal with an issue that is giving headaches to many users from all around the world. When traveling abroad in a different timezone, the EXIF data doesn't store the correct time and date information, so the application lends a hand to modify all these wrong entries. The interface makes the whole process quite straightforward because you are prompted to input the path to the source folder and choose the destination where the modified photos will be stored.
EXIF Date Changer premium
While traveling this rarely happens, making the date and time values useless. EXIF Date Changer preactivated modifies the date and time attributes of the EXIF data in your digital photos. This allows you to compensate for incorrect camera settings, or different time zones within seconds. As an added bonus you are also able to rename all photos to include the time taken in the filename, making it even easier to sort and view your photos. EXIF Date Changer Full Version Free Crack is an application that was designed with a single goal in mind: help you change the time and date information stored in the Exchangeable Image File Format data of your photos.
The program allows you to set a custom time and date, rename your images using EXIF data or the current file name, add copyright and credit information, include a watermark to JPG files, add keywords to your files, remove camera and model information, remove all GPS info, and even wipe out all EXIF information to protect your privacy. The free version of the program will only perform the most basic times (time and date changes, file renaming…) and only on JPG images. If you wish to make use of the advanced features (copyright, watermarking, etc.) and work with RAW formats, you’ll need to upgrade to the Pro version.
EXIF Date Changer Features:
- Does not display all EXIF data present on a given file
- Works with entire folders (and their subfolders) and other batches of pictures
- Supports a number of RAW formats
- Wipes out all EXIF info of JPG files
- Add copyright information to your images
- It’s not a “pretty” interface and a little rough around the edges–but you only use it for a simple straight forward purpose thus it’s not a big deal. Plus, it’s FREE.
- EXIF Date-Time stamp can be changed by larger values than just hrs. If your camera date gets messed up (mine got itself out by 1yr – duh! Fixed the issue like a charm), this will be invaluable. as per “Pros” – Easy to use; clear user interface. Reasonable options for free vs pro version and, Pro version not expensive anyway.
- easy interface, but it doesn’t work.
- Program deficiencies:1. Using this program is flying blind. The window can’t be resized so you can’t see long directory names.2. Continuing with working blind. You select files to be changed but those files are not displayed. Did you select right? It’s a mystery. I always like to see what I’m working on.3. The default for output file should be to overwrite the original. Why all the fuss over output directory. You are only changing one thing in the file, it’s not like all is lost if you make a mistake. Yes, another directory could be an output option.4. Why the fancy renaming of the file. Why would you want to change a picture’s EXIF date and have it come out a different name? This is a lot of ado about nothing.5. As for me, I want the result of the re-dated pic in the same directory with the same name. What a pain to have to copy date-changed files with different names back into your source directory.6. Yes, I know all of you are just asking ‘why can’t he just use the options available’? Well, this is the most unintuitive program I’ve ever seen for just a simple operation. With windows you have all the saving options you need. Why gum-up the works with unnecessary options….but, see next.7. This free version is one of the most annoying programs I’ve ever used. Many of the options pop up a window with an error message “Sorry, this option is only available within the pro version”.To sum up: For such a simple concept (change the EXIF date taken), a simple execution is all that’s necessary. Therefore, I have a simple solution: DELETE.
- It did not change the stamp on my one photo, did not put results in the directory I specified (created an “adjusted” directory), etc. Thought maybe I’d made an error, and same results on 2nd try. Uninstalled immediately. Worthless download.
- It sure worked great for what I needed. And it was easy to learn and very intuitive to use. Within a few minutes of installing it, I had solved my problem that several other software programs were unable to solve. It also had the most detailed control over what changes I wanted it to make.
EXIF metadata are to digital photographs what ID3 tags are to audio files. They store important information about the file that may help you to keep your collection nicely organized, protect its rights, or find out why the picture didn’t come out as you expected. However, sometimes the information stored about the time and date on which the picture was taken is not as accurate as expected – the timestamp of the camera may be incorrect or you may have forgotten to change the settings when moving to a different time zone. Either way, EXIF Date Changer portable has the tools to help you modify the date and time of a picture or a set of pictures by defining the time difference between the EXIF info and the desired time, as well as perform other useful EXIF-related tasks on your photo gallery.
System Requirements for EXIF Date Changer 3.8.0:
- Homepage: www.relliksoftware.com
- Author Greg Driver
- Last version 3.8.0
New in EXIF Date Changer 3.8.0:
Improved processing of Mp4 files, updating the created, date/time original, media created and modified dates as well as basic tags such as Credit, Copyright etc.
Handling of EXIF Date/Time values entered manually using Photoshop (inclusion of milliseconds).
Included additional date time formats when reading from date in the file names.
Improved layout when viewed in different languages.
Improved handling of files when they already exist in the target folder.
Fixed issue with options not saving correctly.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
This latest version improves support for Windows 10.
Basic processing of other file types including videos and documents. Where possible the date will be read from the EXIF metadata. If not found then the date created will be used to allow renaming of the filenames
EXIF Date Changer 126.96.36.199 activator, EXIF Date Changer 188.8.131.5202 Full Version Full Crack, EXIF Date Changer 184.108.40.20602 preactivated, EXIF Date Changer 220.127.116.1102 precracked, EXIF Date Changer 3.2 registration keys, EXIF Date Changer 3.1 crack, EXIF Date Changer 18.104.22.168 Full Version Activation Code, EXIF Date Changer 22.214.171.124 full version with keygen download, EXIF Date Changer 126.96.36.199 with crack, EXIF Date Changer 188.8.131.52 full version patch, EXIF Date Changer 184.108.40.206 codes, EXIF Date Changer 2.22 Activation Code, EXIF Date Changer 2.1 key, EXIF Date Changer 2.0 preactivated, EXIF Date Changer 1.1 Registration key